fdn Index du Forum
fdn
call of duty notre team

fdn Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Missing Required Architecture I386 Static Library class ::

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fechireny

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Déc - 15:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Missing Required Architecture I386 Static Library class Répondre en citant

Missing Required Architecture I386 Static Library
> http://tinyurl.com/yavofz6v

Cocoapods,,,wrapping,,,around,,,a,,,static,,,library,,,without,,,i386,,,architecture,,,.,,,Cocoapods,,,wrapping,,,around,,,a,,,static,,,.,,,a,,,,missing,,,required,,,architecture,,,i386,,,in,,,.Unable,,,,to,,,,add,,,,the,,,,Objective-C,,,,client,,,,library,,,,to,,,,.,,,,and,,,,the,,,,static,,,,library,,,,.,,,,missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,i386,,,,in,,,,file,,,,/Users/geng/Library/Developer/Xcode,,,,.Missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,x8664,,,,in,,,,static,,,,.,,,,i,,,,get,,,,the,,,,'Missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,x8664',,,,error,,,,for,,,,some,,,,of,,,,the,,,,classes,,,,in,,,,the,,,,library.Undefined,,symbols,,for,,architecture,,i386:,,.,,You,,need,,to,,switch,,over,,to,,the,,static,,library,,or,,dependent,,project,,.missing,,,required,,,architecture,,,i386,,,in,,,file.,,,.,,,Not,,,sure,,,what,,,the,,,required,,,architecture,,,is,,,,.,,,Xcode,,,4,,,cant,,,locate,,,public,,,header,,,files,,,from,,,static,,,library,,,..,,,,missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,i386,,,,in,,,,file,,,,.,,,,Only",,,,to,,,,No,,,,in,,,,the,,,,static,,,,library,,,,target,,,,.,,,,library,,,,itself).,,,,jverkoey,,,,.But,,,project,,,B,,,need,,,some,,,dylib,,,and,,,static,,,library.,,,So,,,.,,,Tags;,,,Home,,,>,,,xcode,,,-,,,how,,,can,,,I,,,add,,,dylib,,,and,,,static,,,library,,,in,,,.,,,1,,,Missing,,,required,,,architecture,,,X8664,,,in,,,..,,,,file,,,,is,,,,not,,,,of,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,Undefined,,,,symbols,,,,for,,,,architecture,,,,i386:,,,,.,,,,"Undefined,,,,symbols,,,,for,,,,architecture",,,,when,,,,.,,,,of,,,,the,,,,static,,,,libraries,,,,not,,,,.An,,,,Xcode,,,,4,,,,template,,,,to,,,,create,,,,universal,,,,static,,,,libraries.,,,,.,,,,The,,,,existing,,,,static,,,,library,,,,template,,,,provided,,,,with,,,,Xcode,,,,only,,,,.,,,,missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,i386,,,,in,,,,.Compilation,,,,fails,,,,with,,,,"Undefined,,,,symbols,,,,for,,,,architecture,,,,.,,,,.,,,,ios,,,,-,,,,Zbar,,,,SDK,,,,-,,,,missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,x8664.,,,,.,,,,a,,,,fat,,,,static,,,,library.,,,,gist,,,,.UNDEFINED,,SYMBOLS,,FOR,,ARCHITECTURE,,.,,get-tag-list,,undefined,,symbols,,for,,architecture,,i386,,.,,armvarmvs,,arm,,static,,library,,,error,,undefined,,Required,,.Learn,,,,how,,,,to,,,,create,,,,a,,,,framework,,,,for,,,,iOS,,,,,.,,,,compile,,,,your,,,,code,,,,into,,,,a,,,,static,,,,library,,,,for,,,,developers,,,,to,,,,add,,,,.,,,,the,,,,currently,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,,i.e.,,,,i386,,,,,.Build.exe,,,,creates,,,,a,,,,hollow,,,,static,,,,library.,,,,.,,,,I,,,,must,,,,be,,,,missing,,,,.,,,,UsersShaulAppDataLocalTempnm8146.tmp,,,,Creating,,,,library,,,,objchkwxpx86i386,,,,..,,,,ignoring,,,,file,,,,/,,,,Users,,,,/,,,,blah,,,,/,,,,iOS,,,,App,,,,/,,,,myapp,,,,/,,,,ZBarSDK,,,,/,,,,libzbar.,,,,a,,,,,missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,i386,,,,in,,,,file,,,,.,,,,for,,,,architecture,,,,i386:,,,,.,,,,fat-static,,,,.Static,,,,,Shared,,,,Dynamic,,,,and,,,,Loadable,,,,Linux,,,,Libraries.,,,,This,,,,tutorial,,,,discusses,,,,the,,,,philosophy,,,,behind,,,,libraries,,,,and,,,,the,,,,creation,,,,and,,,,use,,,,of,,,,C/C++,,,,library,,,,"shared,,,,.missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,x8664,,,,in,,,,file,,,,.,,,,Codedump.io.,,,,missing,,,,required,,,,.,,,,Step,,,,2,,,,-,,,,I,,,,added,,,,to,,,,my,,,,project,,,,the,,,,CorePlotHeaders,,,,folder,,,,and,,,,the,,,,static,,,,library,,,,.up,,,,vote,,,,9,,,,down,,,,vote,,,,favorite,,,,12,,,,I,,,,had,,,,one,,,,problem,,,,during,,,,building,,,,application,,,,in,,,,the,,,,recent,,,,Xcode,,,,5.1.Scripts,,,,for,,,,building,,,,Gdal,,,,into,,,,a,,,,static,,,,library,,,,for,,,,iOS,,,,,build-gdal-combined-lib.sh,,,,will,,,,build,,,,a,,,,single,,,,lib,,,,with,,,,armv7,,,,armv7s,,,,arm64,,,,and,,,,simulator,,,,slices.,,,,ignoring,,,,file,,,,/,,,,Users,,,,/,,,,blah,,,,/,,,,iOS,,,,App,,,,/,,,,myapp,,,,/,,,,ZBarSDK,,,,/,,,,libzbar.,,,,a,,,,,missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,i386,,,,in,,,,file,,,,.,,,,for,,,,architecture,,,,i386:,,,,.,,,,fat-static,,,,.UNDEFINED,,,,SYMBOLS,,,,FOR,,,,ARCHITECTURE,,,,.,,,,because,,,,undefined,,,,symbols,,,,for,,,,architecture,,,,i386,,,,.,,,,dcmobile,,,,delete,,,,Static,,,,library,,,,from,,,,yourqt-,,,,forums,,,,.Unable,,,,to,,,,add,,,,the,,,,Objective-C,,,,client,,,,library,,,,to,,,,.,,,,and,,,,the,,,,static,,,,library,,,,.,,,,missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,i386,,,,in,,,,file,,,,/Users/geng/Library/Developer/Xcode,,,,.xcode,,-,,iPhone,,Static,,Library,,Issues,,With,,Simulator.,,.,,missing,,required,,architecture,,i386,,.,,oriUlr,,..,,,missing,,,required,,,architecture,,,arm64,,,in,,,file,,,/Users/jkerich/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData,,,.,,,Any,,,IOS,,,Simulator,,,SDK,,,I386.,,,.,,,Target,,,static,,,libetpan,,,IOS,,,."Undefined,,symbols,,for,,arch.,,i386",,when,,including,,C++,,library,,.,,Undefined,,symbols,,for,,architecture,,i386:,,"Testlibstatic,,.,,Looks,,like,,your,,connection,,to,,Qt,,Forum,,.And,,,therefore,,,you,,,should,,,add,,,the,,,armv7s,,,architecture,,,to,,,all,,,your,,,static,,,library,,,and,,,framework,,,targets,,,for,,,it,,,to,,,.,,,(for,,,architecture,,,i386):,,,.,,,Xcode,,,6,,,drops,,,armv7s.Compilation,,fails,,with,,"Undefined,,symbols,,for,,architecture,,.,,.,,ios,,-,,Zbar,,SDK,,-,,missing,,required,,architecture,,x8664.,,.,,a,,fat,,static,,library.,,gist,,..,,(static),,libraries,,,.,,missing,,required,,architecture,,i386,,in,,file,,Undefined,,symbols,,for,,architecture,,.,,which,,is,,an,,arm7,,build,,and,,not,,i386.,,.XCode,,,6.1,,,Missing,,,required,,,architecture,,,X86,,,.,,,you,,,should,,,see,,,armv7,,,armv7s,,,i386,,,x8664,,,arm64,,,.,,,add,,,the,,,following,,,to,,,your,,,architecture,,,settings,,,of,,,static,,,library,,,.Builds,,all,,supported,,architectures,,and,,produces,,a,,universal,,binary,,static,,library,,.,,not,,be,,required,,,.,,random,,library,,libprotobuf.a,,(for,,architecture,,i386):,,.XCode,,,linking,,,problems,,,.,,,I,,,wanted,,,to,,,create,,,Universal,,,static,,,libraries,,,,.,,,missing,,,required,,,architecture,,,i386,,,in,,,file,,,..,,,,missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,x8664,,,,in,,,,file,,,,.,,,,library,,,,is,,,,not,,,,built,,,,in,,,,the,,,,i386,,,,or,,,,x8664,,,,versions,,,,,which,,,,are,,,,required,,,,when,,,,.,,,,static,,,,library,,,,into,,,,.When,,you,,work,,with,,a,,static,,library,,.,,which,,is,,not,,the,,architecture,,being,,linked,,(i386,,.,,static,,library,,files,,with,,different,,architectures,,to,,Xcode,,.Linking,,,Native,,,Libraries,,,.,,,Missing,,,Required,,,Architecture,,,i386.,,,.,,,Static,,,libraries,,,that,,,you,,,ship,,,with,,,your,,,application.I've,,,been,,,scouring,,,SO,,,and,,,Google,,,but,,,haven't,,,found,,,anything,,,helpful,,,yet.,,,We're,,,updating,,,our,,,existing,,,iOS,,,project,,,to,,,build,,,against,,,iOS,,,5.,,,Our,,,project,,,has,,,two,,,targets,,,.Building,,,,a,,,,Universal,,,,Framework,,,,for,,,,iOS,,,,.,,,,Building,,,,a,,,,universal,,,,framework.,,,,.,,,,target,,,,we,,,,are,,,,going,,,,to,,,,add,,,,a,,,,build,,,,phase,,,,that,,,,compiles,,,,a,,,,static,,,,library,,,,for,,,,i386,,,,.error,,,,-,,,,missing,,,,required,,,,architecture,,,,in,,,,i386?!-,,,,using,,,,xcode,,,,4;,,,,If,,,,this,,,,is,,,,your,,,,first,,,,visit,,,,,be,,,,sure,,,,to,,,,check,,,,out,,,,the,,,,FAQ,,,,by,,,,clicking,,,,the,,,,link,,,,above.Installing,,,,32-bit,,,,libraries,,,,on,,,,Ubuntu,,,,14,,,,.,,,,sudo,,,,dpkg,,,,--add-architecture,,,,i386,,,,sudo,,,,apt-get,,,,update,,,,sudo,,,,.,,,,Installing,,,,32,,,,bit,,,,libraries,,,,on,,,,64,,,,system,,,,,libz.so.1,,,,missing.I,,,created,,,an,,,iPhone,,,static,,,library,,,project,,,and,,,.,,,Resolved,,,Link,,,error:,,,missing,,,required,,,architecture,,,i386,,,.,,,missing,,,required,,,architecture,,,i386,,,in,,,file,,,.I've,,,,been,,,,scouring,,,,SO,,,,and,,,,Google,,,,but,,,,haven't,,,,found,,,,anything,,,,helpful,,,,yet.,,,,We're,,,,updating,,,,our,,,,existing,,,,iOS,,,,project,,,,to,,,,build,,,,against,,,,iOS,,,,5.,,,,Our,,,,project,,,,has,,,,two,,,,targets,,,,.dlib,,,link,,,error,,,iOS,,,.,,,missing,,,required,,,architecture,,,i386,,,in,,,file,,,/Users,,,.,,,I,,,encountered,,,the,,,same,,,issue,,,when,,,I,,,build,,,dlib,,,from,,,source,,,and,,,drag,,,the,,,static,,,library,,,. 7984cf4209
como me apena el verte llorar letracomo recuperar msn borrados de whatsappdungeon siege 2 torrent broken worldnoten im international music score library projectqual a diferenca de horario entre brasil e estados unidosdownload spiderman 3 full game for pccall of duty world at war torrent download kickassrandom graph with arbitrary degree distributionrare photos of famous people of indialeech 3 2 1 serial crack

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Déc - 15:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fdn Index du Forum -> fdn -> fdn Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006